Tuesday, June 7, 2011

hey all..





















For the past few weeks I have been a little busy..but here I am again with some more of my baking adventures to share with you all..

So I was posting on a website to get some customers, and someone asked me if I knew how to make Black Tie Mousse Cake, the one from The Olive Garden..Well I had no clue what they were talking about but I didnt want that person to know, so I wne tot the internetand looked up the recipe with some deep serching I found it..It took me about 4 hours plus to make the cake with the four layer but it was really tasty and came out great!


I also made a Peanut butter Pie for a customer this past sunday..i made it with the Graham Cracker Crsut a layer of Milk Chocolate and then the peanutbutter cream cheese mix on top w/ a sprinkle of chocolate chips!..it came out great..


Ok and right now as I type I am making a practice cake..Let me explain..I have a cake for a customer due on saturday, she wants to have a Welcome Home cake for a soilder comming back from deployment.I told her I would do some Cammo design on the cake for her..Well I have never done that! So why did I volunteer to do it you ask..cause I think I can do anything if I watch enough tutorials..LOL

I am sure I will be fine..I will make sure I take plenty of pics for you all to see how this practice cak come out also. the one on saturday as well..


happy Baking


jenny










1 comment: